Special offer for May and June – Relocation services
What’s all-in the price?
- We’ll collect all necessary documents.
- We’ll search houses/apartments for you.
- We’ll go with you to viewings.
- We’ll do the negotiable and all contact with the letting agent.
- We’ll check the rental contract, translate it and explain everything to you.
(Rental contract will be in difficult Dutch, probably difficult for you to understand).
- We’ll be there at the inspection/key transfer.
- Arranging utilities, house insurances and all what’s needed.
- Last but not least information about registration at the municipality, moving companies and other tips!
- It will save you a lot of time searching for a house and arranging it all.
- The best chance to get your dream house.
- We’ll select houses from the wide range that suit your needs.
- We’ll unburden you and make all arrangements for viewings.
- You are not alone in viewings, but you are supported by a professional.
- We’ll remain objective and honest about defects.
- Negotiate with experience, so you never pay too much.
- We know the right contacts and articles.
- You don’t have to search for companies who arrange utilities, insurances etc. You’ll get the best in your situation arranged within 3 working days with a multilingual customer service.
- Until the keytransfer there is guidance and help.
Choose your situation below and answer the questions so we’ll contact you as soon as possible with a no obligation offer.
What others say about Expats on the Move
She is customer-friendly, service-oriented with quick responses, committed and very sweet, thank you for bringing Sanne into my life. OUR OFFER IS ACCEPTED!
We are extremely happy with Expats on the move and can not recommend them enough!
Very informative, extremely helpful, always willing to go that extra mile to ensure you as a client is satisfied.
I provided her with a long list of requirements and she actively listened and provided realistic advice.
Expats on the Move had taken care of everything to find a house. Within a month I had the key to my new home and my wife and daughter could also come to the Netherlands.